AMAYDA utilises the Martial Arts Industry Association Instructors’ Code of Ethics.
Training will be provided to all recruited instructors before program commencement to ensure that processes, teaching protocol and acceptable standards set by AMAYDA are implemented to run a successful development program in schools.
AMAYDA Code of Conduct
- Respect the rights, dignity and worth of every human being. Within the context of the activity, treat everyone equally regardless of sex, ethnic origin or religion.
- Ensure the students time spent with you is a positive experience. All students are deserving of equal attention and opportunities
- Treat each student as an individual. Respect the talent, developmental stage and goals of each individual student. Help students reach their full potential
- Be fair, considerate and honest with students
- Be professional in and accept responsibility for your actions. Language, manner, punctuality, preparation and presentation should display high standards. Display control, respect, dignity and professionalism to all involved with the community, coaches, officials, administrators, the media, parents and spectators. Encourage your students to demonstrate the same qualities
School Invested in the program
children helped with the program
parents helped with the program
funding raised for schools